Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What's Up in the Planetary Energy Field?

Saturday, September 27, 2008 
What is up with the planetary energy field? Can anyone tell me because I really want to know. Everyone I know seems to be feeling it in some way. My normally sane boss has been a raving madman for the last couple weeks. Friends are having problems with their kids, their health and their own addictions. 

I, personally have been stuck in Western medicine hell for three weeks waiting for a diagnosis about one of those things women universally dread - a lump in my breast. The stress of not knowing about that of course leads me in to crazytown quite often. But, hey, I am hardly alone there. For those of you just finding out - CHILL. It is gonna be OK! NO BAD THOUGHTS ALLOWED!

Right now that is not what is bothering me most. There are so many beings in communication with us currently from the other side that it has become overwhelming to me and I suspect alot of other open channels out there. I have asked them to be more clear, but it is mostly just a big static mess out of which words, images and thoughts laser toward me all day and all night. Most nights I can only get to sleep if I wear a hoodie with the hood pulled up to cover my head and muffle these things (NOT my preferred sleeping attire). And this started BEFORE i found the lump, BEFORE the bank bailout, BEFORE my boss went nutso. So it is not the product of any of that. Seems like they are more the product of all that spiritual communication.

What I want to know is WTF are they trying so hard to tell us? Because this mis-tuned receiver is getting none of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...