Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Snow Dreams

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 
OK there are a hundred things that I should do today. Finish editing the book. Scrub the floors. Shovel the steps before I break my neck. Write something for class (altho technically I guess this would fit that bill)......

But all I can think of is luring you back into the feather bed with me. Turning up the heat and shucking off the clothes. Just lying there with you, skin pressed together. Taking in the oddly muffled quiet that comes with a snow day. Listening to you breathe. Snuggling in closer, wrapping one body around another and fading contentedly into the snow dream. Sigh......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...