Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Invisible Kitty

Monday, April 20, 2009 
Heeeee's back!

For weeks, I have been plagued by an invisible kitty. This one likes my shoestrings, likes to untie them to be exact. And, in that weird kitty mentality, has a taste only for the left one. At first it aggrevated me, today it is a just minor inconvenience. I know what he is trying to do. He is trying to engage me, trying to make me laugh, trying to help me move out of the funk that seems to have settled around and in me. 

He will succeed. After all how long can you ignore a 500 pound white lion who is delicately trying to undo your left shoelace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...