Monday, December 28, 2009

2010 - What's It Like


I know, I generally set my intentions in July near my birthday. Starting MY new trip around the sun with a course laid true. This is just a tiny course correction.

This year I have learned that the thing that frightens me the most is the thing that needs doing. When I can step into that fear I learn alot. Oh I may have to do a faceplant or two or ten, but it is always worth it.

So as 2009 winds itself to a close and 2010 has yet to be cast out, I have chosen to step into the fear over and over and over - as many times as it is presented to me this year. I will yank up my panties and step forward to meet it. I will make my fear my greatest ally.

MUAHHHHHAAAHAAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...