Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Caution Rant Ahead 7/30/09

Ok...so the blog usually contains more inspirational and upbeat material.  If that is what you are looking for, better skip this one. Because right now - I just say FUCK THAT SHIT!  I am tired.  Tired of being the loyal employee.  Where has that gotten me?  Tired of being the friend who always listens.  Where are most of those ppl now?  Tired of being the good daughter to a mother that will never understand me and most days doesn't even like me very much.  Tired of being FUCKING alone.  Not even gonna go there.  Tired of my own damn self.  God is SHE a whiner or what?  Tired of the spiritual belief path that makes my life seem so much harder than every other mindless MOTHERFUCKER on the street.  YUP.  Just feeling cooked.Something big is heading my way.  I can feel it.  I hope it isn't that damn cosmic hammer again.  I really hate that thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...