Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Birthday Intentions 2009 8/12/09

Didn’t think I was gonna let another year slide past without this didja? Nope.  

Now that my head is finally outta my ass.  

This year I will see the book published. Seeing that in print will fire the rockets and I will launch into more and more writing.

I will let go more of the past. Dismiss the ghosts and clear my space.

This year I will do vision quest – finally!  Not that I think I really need this.  I just want the experience.

I will collect 200 letterboxes.

I will remember how much I love to travel in my car and will throw things in the back of my car and begin to just take off for nowhere. See where that lands me.

I will transition jobs effortlessly, delightfully and without any strain on my finances.

This year I will heal the owie places of past relationships so that I can enter into a new one in 2010 without that baggage.

This year I will stop telling myself that I don’t have a ‘yoga body’ and just start.

And I will trek up to Hueston Woods and get my ass out on a tiny sailboat. About damn time.

And finally, this year…..I will take off the mantle of sadness, or limitation, of drama and live my life the way I was meant to – as a free spiritual woman with a brain AND a heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...