Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Plan to End the War

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 
I think that the military got it wrong. No offense. But that is just how they have been trained to think w/ guns and other explode-y stuff. I think that all the current troops should be rotated home. 

In their stead we should send over a battalion or two (any more would be wasting a precious resource) of 17 year old girls armed only with their cell phones and the ubiquitous hoodie in lieu of a uniform. Spread them out over the country and let them go. Texting, phoning and talking non-stop. And I do mean non-stop. 

Guaranteed that after 24 hours that the indigenous Iraqis would emerge with their ears covered begging us to take them back. They would give us whatever we wanted in return. No bloodshed, no violence. Problem solved. And the girls have learned to use their powers for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...