Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Many Blessings

Been in a funk today. Understandable.

Focused a little too strongly on those things that are the negatives. Trying to shift it back toward those places that are wonerful. Keep my eyes on target so to speak. Will be adding to the list daily as things come up.

I live in one of the most affluent countries in the world. Anything I want, think I want or think I may ever want is available at the local store or a mouse click away. And I dont have to wear a burqa to go get it.

I got a great education. Learning is like crack for me. That allowed me a good job that I mostly like that allows me to indulge my every whim. OK not every whim. But a lot of them

I am truly blessed to be surrounded by great friends. Every one of them is someone I could turn to, spill out my heart and know it would be held lovingly.

I love words. They are what flow thru my veins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...