Wednesday, October 19, 2011

# 19 A short list of things that make me happy for no apparent reason.....

Real mail - handwritten

Bright yellow orange leaves - come to think of it yellow orange ANYTHING

Wolves

Papermate medium point blue pens by the box

Reflections

Waxing crescent moon

The smell of old books

Moor ponies

Windsor Newton Sap Green right out of the tube

Bells

Having my hands in the dirt

Wind

Bing Crosby records

The number 8

Midnight Mass

Tall grass prairie

Dried sweat

The smell of Scheaffer ink

Rivers

Coasting my bike down Rossford

Tattoos

Popup thunderstorms

An open G

Crayons

Driving without a destination

Betelgeuse

Midnight blue Slipper Satin

Waffles

Slightly dulled Black Warrior pencils

Bones

 
 
a repost of an earlier blog.....but still applicable.

2 comments:

  1. That is a seriously interesting list. Mind if I borrow the question for a post?

    ReplyDelete

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...