Tuesday, October 25, 2011

#25 10 Ways to Win My Heart

1).  Really listen to me.

2).  Know how to have a discussion that is not a fight.  No raised voices.  No infringing in personal space.  No talking over one another.  No aggressive actions allowed.  Laughter is welcome.

3).  Make me laugh.  Yeah the girl is often a bit too serious so anything that makes her laugh is good.

4).  Be honest.  This is a big one kiddies.  Just be who you are.  Don't puff yourself up and front to me.  I will see right thru you.  And on the off chance I don't - what happens when I fall in love with that guy?  Do you really want to pretend to be someone else your whole life?

5).  Follow through on plans that are made.  Corollary - be on time.

6).  Use your grey matter.  Shallow thinkers are trifling.

7).  Be kind to people you don't know.  Be kind to people who do you service even if they are paid to do that.

8).  Have a really personable dog

9).  Write something for me.

10).  The absolute best way to win my heart is to love me.  It is a rare and beautiful thing to be loved by someone.

1 comment:

  1. I like your list a lot. Except for the personable dog part, because I don't have mine anymore and I miss him. I need to make that a "must" on my list of anyone in my life...I already insist that people who know me at work bring their dogs in for me to pet. Some of them actually do it, which is totally cool! (Except for the one who looked like it had mange, poor thing)
    Don't mind me, I'm in a rambling mood today...

    ReplyDelete

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...