Wednesday, October 5, 2011

#5 Five Requests by Gender

For men
    
1).  Could you PLEEEEEEASE learn to see women as more than a rack and a vagina?
2).  They're called feelings.  They are not good or bad.  They just are.  Try it yourself
3).  Your way of doing things doesn't always work.  Could we sometimes try it my way?
4).  If you can remember who pitched a perfect game, the date of that game and the ambient weather on the field, then you can also remember dates that are actually important to your life too.
5).  Be truthful.  Even when it hurts.  Especially when it hurts.


For women
1).  We are stronger if we are united than any other force on the planet.
2).  Please stop believing what Madison Ave, your mother, your older sister, your friends say about a woman's body and how it's supposed to be.  You are beautiful.  Right Now.  Just as you are.
3).  The following behaviors are immoral (IMHO):  making a play for a man who is in a relationship, talking smack about friends behind their back, gossip of any kind really, dumping your friends because you have a new man in your life.
4).  It is right and good to have emotions.  It is another story to use them to manipulate people.
5).  Forgive and let it go.
    

1 comment:

  1. ok. not sure why I like this so much but I do. these are sound observations. thx!

    ReplyDelete

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...