Thursday, April 7, 2011

F is for Finding.

WOW!  I got so distracted today by finding a job after six months that I nearly forgot all about the blog challenge.  Just a bit too busy fudderwacking I guess.  


I am pretty good at finding.  I must like it as many of my waking activities use it.

Letterboxing aka the finding of lost Tupperware
Research - finding answers
Writing - finding whole stories hidden in my brain
Shamanism - finding myself.

There is great joy for me in the finding.  And if I am clear about what I want, I find things quickly.  Almost as if by magic.  Sometimes, I don't even have to think about it at all.  Driving home today, I happened by the furniture store and pulled in, walked in the store and there was my new couch.  As if by magic.  So, I bought it to celebrate my new job.  I deserve it.

Maybe I should go find me a lottery ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...