Thursday, April 21, 2011

R is for the Roving Memes

The other day in a FB post one of my friends used the phrase roving meme.  I thought it would make a good band name.  And since you always start your first band with some of your friends......

Introducing the ROVING MEMES   

Tonight.....

On bass guitar, the Merchant of Mirth, that wunderkind of words Mar-eeeee

On percussion,‘The Potentate of Pow’, the Barrista of Booms  Fabekuuuuuuu

On drums, the Wizard of Hearts and Space, that fanatical friend to the four legged Suuuzannnne. 

On vocals the Sultana of Shaboom Sherrrrrreeee

And on the keyboard, that Bitch without Bean, Barb the Barbariiiiiiiannnnnnn.

Yunno we could use a lead guitarist.  Anyone?    Bueller?   Anyone?

Feel free to write your own intro and add it to the comments and I will add you to the band....

You know you wanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...