Saturday, April 30, 2011

Z is for......

I was going to blog about Zeddicus Z'ul Zorander because Black Ink Pad has been flaunting her superior multiple letter usage over everyone this week and I thought that might top her last entry.  LOL.  Actually she has done nothing of the sort.  And while ZZZ IS one of my favorite characters in a series of books written by Terry Goodkind, (Not that washed up crap TV show made off the books in which Zed is an old man - YIKES!) I doubted very many people would be familiar enough with him or care about what I thought about him.

But Zed got me thinking about zed, so today's blog is about zed, little z.  The European pronunciation for our letter zee.  I prefer this.  The same way that I prefer the mathematical zero and seven that have the line through them.  No reason for this other than their exotic nature perhaps.  I dig different.  That should be clear by now.  Mebbe this is just an iteration of that.

Anyway.....I am done with the A to Z blog challenge.  Whew.  Those last couple weeks were the challenge.

Check back in later A to Z fans.  Cuz the girl ain't done talkin yet.

Zee End

3 comments:

  1. Blue, we did it! Congratulations! I have an award for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flaunting? I never flaunt! I'm just an alliteration addict... hey.. that... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO.....I know you didn't flaunt. It was more of a saunter.

    ReplyDelete

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...