Saturday, June 4, 2011

Imagination Gone Wild

I want desperately to delete yesterday's post.

So why don't you?

Very good question.  It's not because I love it, or even think it well written.  It is because I feel naked with my bits hanging out there.  VERY naked.  And I don't like it one bit.  It would be easy enough to make that feeling go away by conceding to the delete key.  But, I try not to do things out of fear.  And whatever is going on right now has the fear kinda buzzing around.

So I may want kids - big whoop.  Not really news there.  So there is someone I'm kinda interested in who has them - also big whoop.  Hardly the only dude I have dated who  had kids.  Seems we let the imagination of the hook yesterday and forgot to hang it up at the end of the session.  Not only that, I fed it after dark.  Odd where it ended up isn't it?  Standing at the door of the thing I have avoided for so long.  Guess it's time is all.

Wish me luck.  Got my compass and my flashlight and I'm going in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...