Friday, July 23, 2010

What Comes Next?

The answer is - I don't know. It's certainly been an interesting week friends. Breaking up with Frank and finding out my job of 24+ years is disappearing on back to back days will stand out among memorable weeks probably for the rest of my life.

I refuse to see this as a 'bad' thing. I had a great deal of fun with Frank and really care about him. He was right. It would not have worked. I hope he stays in touch. But, y'all know how that goes. We promise to do that and then just never manage to execute. And my job, as much as I love it, has gotten stale in the last 3 years. Odd how the freshness of it was linked to the funding. Hmmmmm.........

Anyway, I see this as an opportunity to try some different things. Maybe date around, be a little slutty, flirt my ass off. Be occupationally slutty - move from lab to lab. I just don't know.

How it turns out - that I'm not worried about. The peeps have my back and whatever comes will be exactly what it needs to be. Until then I will be patient like a mantis. I would ask for you to throw your intention in with mine on this endeavor. All you need to do is picture me as happy and laughing - at work and at home. Easy peasy. They will take care of how to get me there. They have already started - I can feel the big cogs moving and things gliding into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...