Monday, July 19, 2010

Shadowscapes

I finally got my Shadowscapes Tarot Deck. It is everything I thought it would be - and more. My only thought is that I wish the images were bigger bc they are so beautiful. And I do love an oversize deck. It came with the Happy Squirrel card and a Healing card that Stephanie Pui-Mun Law included for me. It is so beautiful, I couldn't help but throw a few cards this morning and give it a test run. They read clear as a bell!!!

So with my job hanging in the balance this week and my romance kinda sputtering, of course I asked about those 2 things.

Re: job.10p, 6w, high priestess. That seems direct and clear as a bell. Money, success, use my intuitive gifts.





Re: relationship
10c, The Lovers, 7c rev, Qs. Also a very clear answer. In all 3 cards are depicted 2 figures wrapped one about the other. Happiness, Love, Time to stop looking for an illusion. The Queen of Swords indicates using my brain along with my heart.

The funny thing is now that I am posting this, I realize I didn't ask about THIS job or THIS romance - only about them generally. Somehow I am a little less stressed about them both now because I know if this isn't the right job or the right man, then those are coming very soon. Thanks Ancestors for such a clear reading.

More info about Stephanie's work or the tarot deck are available on her website shadowscapes.com

Do check it out bc her work is brilliant!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous images, i can't wait to get a reading w/them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been waiting for the deck to be finished for 2 years!!!

    ReplyDelete

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...