Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Fucked Up Hillbilly Hootenanny In My Head


It's been a rough ride this month kiddies.
Back to work after 2 half weeks.
Excessive family drama
with cameo appearances by
out of town members.
People unable to play nicely together
no matter their blood ties.
Others insisting on shoving
conflicting sides together
like the same poles on two magnets.
The potential job loss looming - yet again.
Old relationship woes.
New relationship woes.
Hating single life.
Yet, wanting tell the entire world
to fuck itself and find a nice cave.
Buggered ankle
which is keeping me stationary
when all I want to do is move.

::Bangs head on desk::

Yes - It's like a full-fledged fucked up
hillbilly hootenanny going on in my head.
Any minute I expect Ned Beatty to show up
with the picker....
Cue theme from Deliverance.

2 comments:

  1. u taking up the banjo now? thought you were still working on the bass...:)

    ReplyDelete

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...