Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Got 20 Bucks?


Today i found $20 in an old winter coat pocket and began to imagine what I could do with it.

For $20, I could catch a movie with popcorn and a drink - no really the small size will do just fine.

For $20, I could cruise thru Borders and get a new book. 2 if I shop the sale table.

For $20, I could get a new long sleeve graphic tee at Kohls.

For $20, I could treat my friend Pat to purple sammiches from What's For Dinner.

For $20, I could download a legitimate copy of Dave Matthew's new CD to replace my bootleg copy. 

For $20, I could go to Krogers and get milk, bread, eggs, TP and Ben and Jerry's

For $20, I could buy a copy of Like Water For Chocolate off the sale table at Blockbuster.

Or for $20, I could shoot one of 450 Montana wolves today.



Photo by Jim Brandenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...