Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Clear Channel

Monday, July 20, 2009 


I have no idea what's going on right now.  I will just 'fess to that right up front.  Days where I can't sleep.  Days where I can ONLY sleep.  Days where my focus is imperturbable.  Days where I am ADD as hell.  Days where my body feels great.  Others where I don't even know where to start with the Reiki.  Days where I am so happy I could dance naked in the rain.  Others where my heart feels so heavy, it takes all my energy not to sit and cry all damn day.  
NO - it isn't hormones.  I did that 8 years ago.  No - it isn't blood sugar.  Have been super good about that.  In fact, there is nothing unusual or out of the ordinary going on in my life right now that I can't handle.  As weird as this is gonna sound.  I don't think it is even me.  As if my body is tuned to someone else's like a radio station and it emotes the sentiment of the song being played.  

When they play jazz, I get all contemplative, blue and funky.  When they play Buffet I get all dance happy.  What I want to know is who is the transmitter?  Cuz I wanna jam your signal and just get back to being me.  That bitch I know and can deal with.  YOU on the other hand are a hot mess!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...