Tuesday, April 5, 2011

D is for Dew

Diet Dew actually....or desperation take your pick.  It's 9:35 PM and I haven't posted a blog entry for today.  It isn't that I haven't thought about it, quite the contrary.  While in the surgical waiting room for my brother's knee replacement to be done, all I did was think about it.

Devotion - I thought briefly about my ties to my family and discarded it, because I have had enough family to last a while now.

Desire - This one of course comes from my own life.  But one of my acquaintances also blogging the A to Z Challenge chose that word.

Dad - I blog about him all the time

Death - oh gawd.  So not in the mood.

Depression - ditto.

So as I pounded down a couple Diet Dews (that's right I DID give it up, so what the hell I'm drinking ot for now, I have no idea) and I become more and more desperate.  Nothing comes.

Maybe I am just wiped out after driving a thousand miles in a three days and then sitting in a hospital on my first day back.

I can say that this Challenge is wiping the floor with me and it's only day 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...