Sunday, March 20, 2011

Journey Vision 3/20/2011

I got up at a reasonable time, but felt the pull to lie back down and do some journeywork.

I am led to a location where people are sitting or squatting on the ground briefly, then moving on.  It seems a strange behaviour even for non-ordinary reality.  My friend nudges me toward it indicating that I should try it out.   Which I do.  I hunker down and grab some ground.

YOWZA!  How to describe it.  I tried it multiple times and the force of it varied.  But the initial time, it was like having a stream of energy rush directly up through your chakras and blow them all open simultaneously.  A sensation akin to having your ears pop with altitude change.  So not painful at all, accompanied by a sense of relief.  Followed by just a completely relaxed and floaty feeling that was delish.  Subsequent encounters were much more mellow and more about the floaty feeling and less about the whooshy pop of the chakra clearing.

What a great place to know about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...