Thursday, January 7, 2010

Clark Little



I have loved photography as long as I can remember. Would finger the shine off the glossy pages of National Geographic as a kid. Dreaming of traveling the world and taking photos for them. Sigh....those dreams have long since been reduced to ash. Altho' I did have a photo in the running for NG's Your Shot Photo of the Week. So, I consider that a success. Now I just take the pictures for me. That works.

Seeing work like that of Clark Little always gives me a gut check. Reconnects me to my love of great photos. His portfolio is truly stellar....or wave-ular if you will. Check it out.

http://www.clarklittlephotography.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...