Thursday, May 15, 2014

Unexpected Blessings

So I have promised myself to post here more often.  Although it will not be cross posted to FB, so sorry you will have to dip in here and see what I'm mulling.

Today as I was walking in the wind was blowing a bit, shaking the trees and water droplets were raining down from the leaves.  I got hit by exactly two of these fat drops of water.  One dead center of my head.  One dead center of the cleavage.  And I remembered that the day before a similar thing had happened only it had been a single drop that landed right between my eyebrows - about the place one would wear a bindi.

Those three individual drops felt like the most beautiful cosmic blessing ever.  And my watery soul rose up inspired and bloomed within me as an answer.  And my lips bespoke them -

Anahata
Ajna
Sahasrara

4 comments:

  1. I didn't recognize the Hindu words but knew immediately the reference to chakra's. :) Love you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Loving the cat videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And not just bc you gave her a great name

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, this feels so very peaceful. Looking forward to seeing you Saturday.

    W-C

    ReplyDelete

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...