Friday, March 22, 2013

Pre-trip Reading

I couldn't resist it....the draw to the cards is too strong some days.

Today's reading as I finish the heinous pre-vakay cleaning and am taking a break.....

The Pole Star - all about way finding.  In this case it came out upside down.  I am not a big reversey reader, but this felt important to leave that way.  I know I have lost my way, completely and utterly devoid of the charm that makes me me.

The Lovers - I find this to be the best card in lieu of the previous one.  Not about finding a lover (although that is always welcome), but more about falling in love with myself again.  I don't like who I am right now the way I could.  So, I'm hoping to meet myself again there at the beach.

The last card - the four of swords.  In every deck I have this card ALWAYS reads as rest.
SO that is exactly what I will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...