Saturday, January 12, 2013

The January Project Day 12

I woke this morning to unseasonal warm spring-like temps and drove my car to the service place where it needed only an oil change (WOOT!).  I'm not an early bird by nature, but I recognize that some things are worth getting out of bed to see.  Sunrise.  Collections of crows.

This morning I was treated to one of my favorite atmospheric conditions, low lying fog that sits in the Ohio River Valley.  It it just beautiful and mysterious and quite my favorite kind of morning to encounter on a random Saturday in January.

It's like the end of Grease where Sandy and Danny fly off into the cloud bank - only decidedly less cheesy.  You drive down into the valley and into the clouds.  Like a little slice of heaven come to Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...