Thursday, January 31, 2013

January Project Day 31

Whew!  Today is the last day of the formal finding beauty in small things project that has been January.  It's been a struggle to find something every day.  I may or may not continue.  I entertain the notion of an entire year, but who knows.

Today I got some slides back from Pathology that were stained for me.  Among them I found this part that I found exceptionally beautiful in the way organic things generally are to me.  It's like a VanGogh made just for me.  But then you can judge for yourself.

The squeamish should stop reading now.

Like right now.

I am not kidding.


This photo is of a mouse's ass.  Hey.  I figure if I can find beauty there, I can find it anywhere.

I warned you to stop reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...