Friday, May 4, 2012

Candle Box

One of my friends recently turned me on to Zena Moon candles.  YIKES!  This is some powerful mojo crafted in these bad boys.  I made an order a couple months ago and all I can say is YOWZA!

I recently placed my second order (because I was so well behaved when I made my first one and reigned in my desire to buy them all).  The box arrived today.  Sigh......

I took a scissors, gently broke the packing tape, and gave the box a little squeeze.  I inhaled deeply.  The scent that wafted out was ecstasy.  I removed them all and unwrapped them one by one.  Each a perfect expression of the intention for which they were designed.

Now the only decision is which one to light up first.  Would that all decisions would end with such pleasant results as this one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...