Friday, September 30, 2011

October Blog Challenge

Things have felt a little stale in the writing department these last couple weeks.  Sometimes a good blog challenge will un-stale them.  So in October I will be writing to the following prompts.  I reserve the right to swap out ones that seem too pedantic, ridiculous or that don't appeal to me.  And I will still write about anything else I damn well feel like. 

1. Weird things you do when you're alone
2. How have you changed in the past 2 years?
3. What kind of person attracts you?
4. What do you wear to bed? (already pegged this one as sophomoric)
5. 5 things that irritate you about each sex
6. The person you like and why you like them
7. Your opinion on cheating on people (really???)
8. Something you're currently worrying about
9. Your last kiss
10. Your views on drugs and alcohol
11. Your current relationship
12. Things you want to say to an ex
13. A dream date
14. Something disgusting you do
15. The best thing to happen to you this week
16. 3 things you are proud of about your personality
17. Things that make you scared
18. Disrespecting parents
19. Something that never fails to make you feel better
20. The last argument you had
21. Something you can't seem to get over
22. 10 things about you people don't really expect
23. Something you always think "what if..." about
24. Things you want to say to 5 different people
25. 10 ways to win your heart
26. Your religious beliefs
27. Talk about your siblings
28. The month you were happiest this year and why
29. A picture of yourself
30. What changed this month and what you hope will happen next month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...