Saturday, September 3, 2011

Magic Thought #6



Bringin' sexy back Chewbacca style.
When I went back to work I tried not to grumble about being placed in a garage farther away from the rock star spot I had previously.  I told myself there were people who parked much further away than I had to who were shuttled in and how that made me lucky.  But still I kind grumbled quietly and mostly in my head because complaining about something good you have around people who have it worse than you is LAME.  



At least until this week.  That is when I noticed that the elevator doors as they slide closed make a noise that sound just like Chewbacca howling.  That had me howling.  That makes the Kasota elevator highly cool and magical.....and my favorite place to park of all times.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...