Monday, May 9, 2011

Still Unemployed

Just a quick blog, then I am out to chase the sun before it zips off again.

I am feeling kinda blah.  Today was supposed to be my first day of work at a new job.  Creating that job is taking longer than expected.  At least in ordinary reality.  So the date has been pushed back at least two weeks.  Maybe I jumped the gun a bit and switched the ancestors away from the job gig a bit prematurely and there hasn't been the oomph needed to finish.  They rocked that so hard and quickly I imagined it would flow easily from there.  Switched them onto another task - one they keep telling me NO.  I keep pushing.  OK.  Not really a no.  More of a not yet.  So today, moving them back to the task that needs finishing.

In anticipation of going back to work, the last two weeks have been chock-full of activities - lunches with friends, family stuff, movies, dinners, etc.  Not really a moment in there to breathe.  An empty weekend due to the evaporating BF in which to catch my breath and feel the pulse beneath my  feet again.

Today just kinda bouncing off the walls with nothing that NEEDS doing.  Oh christ don't get me wrong, there are things to do.  Just nothing that is demanding doing.  I was prepared for full frontal assault.  Instead there is the void.

Not complaining......just busy imagining what I am going to do these next two weeks that will carry me laughing into employment once more.

2 comments:

  1. Just remember, the cliche is that everything good comes to those who wait. At least you can be thankful that you will have a job. :)
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...