Friday, January 14, 2011

Impressionist Lunch (aros #14)

I am the older
but little brother 
towers over me
more me with him 
more safe there 
than anywhere.

Photo hunt fake outs
Thrum of fists on table
#5 on high score list
Good burgers
buns too big to eat
Waiter....waiting....waiting Phil at Lambeau July 2010

GO PACK!
Fist bump.
Oregon's floor covered 
in pine trees
I could sleep there

Woman with the Jar Jar Binks
voice Wesa gonna eat......

Coke snorting laughter
not quite 
but almost
someday I will catch him

Just one more game

Hugs 

back to my quiet den
for more winter




3 comments:

  1. Photo really doesn't have anything to do with piece. Except it is of Phil. Have decided to showcase some of my photos with future pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the most touching bits of writing I've read. Probably because I've got a bigger/younger brother of my own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brothers can be a special bond. I am more myself with Phil than any other person on the planet.

    ReplyDelete

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...