Monday, November 8, 2010

12/8/10

My first official day of unemployment.  I will admit I slept later than usual. Although I might claim the last couple were spent in deep discussion with my Peeps around my NaNoWriMo project.  The next chapter clearly unfolded.  TY

I told myself these first few weeks would be about intense self-care.  I would just let my body find its own rhythm and I would follow that instead of always folding it into a different scripted agenda every day.  That I would not force busyness just to seem productive.  That staring at navel lint would be OK for once.  

But not forever.  I know that prolonged stillness for me can lead to stasis.  I'm not gonna go there.  

So I am off to shop for groceries.  Staying home means there will need to be more food - and my body says food of a different kind -food that involves actual cooking.  So we'll see how this goes.  Having just cleaned out the tea cupboard I can confidently say THERE WILL BE NO TEA BUYING - yet.  At least not until there is room for it.  And no more jasmine green - although it makes my heart do happy cartwheels there are 5 containers of happy heart cartwheelin tea in there already.  So this could be fun, to shop both practically and intuitively.  We'll see what happens.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...