Monday, October 11, 2010

A short list of things that make me happy for no apparent reason.....

Real mail - handwritten  
Bright yellow orange leaves - come to think of it yellow orange ANYTHING
Wolves
Papermate medium point blue pens by the box
Reflections
Waxing crescent moon
The smell of old books
Moor ponies
Windsor Newton Sap Green right out of the tube
Bells
Having my hands in the dirt
Wind
Bing Crosby records
The number 8
Midnight Mass 
Tall grass prairie
Dried sweat
The smell of Scheaffer ink
Rivers
Coasting my bike down Rossford
Tattoos
Popup thunderstorms
An open G
Crayons
Driving without a destination
Betelgeuse
Midnight blue Slipper Satin
Waffles
Slightly dulled Black Warrior pencils
Bones


No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...