Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Minions of Satan

Pretty sure mice are the minions of the devil.  And he has created an express secret portal that transports them into my house.  My evidence that they are in league with Beelzebub, or Bub as I like to call him, is that they do not behave like garden variety mice hiding out until the cover of dark.  NOPE.  These little kamikaze shits attack during daylight hours (ok they don't attack, but they do run toward the big human instead of being fearful of my god-like stature like normal mice).  The irony is not lost on me that they are attacking someone who has sent scads of them to meet their maker Bub.  I have tried to convince them to leave peacefully, but they have not seen fit to accommodate me.  Instead they have escalated hostilities by scaring the crap outta me and leaving pooties everywhere.  DIS-GUS-TING!   

So I have had no option but to declare open season on them.  We'll see who's the last one standing Mickey-spawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...