Friday, October 22, 2010

Caribou

I have been dreaming about caribou.  Weeks of dreams with herds of caribou and me amongst them.  Pretty much ever since the Grandmother inserted the whole herd into my energy field for a day.  Wondering if she created some kind of bond between me and the caribou?  

Anyway, while I was looking for an image to accompany the blog, I found this one by Edmund Dulac.  It stirred some lovely bit of nostalgia within me from a childhood that produced almost none.  Looking a little more I discovered a wealth of images by Dulac.  One as familiar as the last.  Turns out he did artwork for many of my favorite childhood books.  No wonder it made me feel slightly warm and fuzzy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...