Monday, September 20, 2010

Letterboxing Asana

I was out grabbing a few letterboxes with my friend Sno' the other day.  When she bent over to stamp in her logbook, I started to giggle, then guffaw and finally had to sit down because I was laughing so hard.  It had nothing to do with the view of Sno's backside (although convincing HER of that took a while once the giggling abated).  Just that suddenly I saw a series of Yoga Poses flash thru my brain - a sort of Letterboxing Asana.  Sno of course had just completed her 'Downward Facing Stamp' pose.  There was also the Logbook Salutation, the Blue Diamond Pose, Tree Pose (useful for limbering up to get those high boxes) and the Wind Releasing Pose (except for Bigpoppaduz who needs no assistance on that one - PSHEW!).   I did try to get her to pose for photos of these to illustrate my point, but she seemed less than enthused.  Maybe I shoulda waited until after I stopped laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...