Sunday, September 5, 2010

#12 What is Right....

...and what is an illusion? - Moody Blues

I am the sometime Mistress of Light and Illusion, royal Consort to The Lord of Dark and Shadow and Heir Apparent to the place between.

I love reflections and had to try and capture the morning light thru my curtains as it reflected in my coffee. It was oddly compelling. Enough that I got up and got my camera and snapped off a half dozen photos just to capture it. I like that the cup is out of focus and only the reflection is clear as if the distinction between what is real and what is reflection is reversed. Or that the line that separates them is blurred.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...