Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Scientific Observation #5


Scientific Observation #5
Subcategory: Human Particle Theory

Observation: That human particles in an enclosed space of defined dimensions, such as an elevator, will distribute themselves much like particles in solution. Brownian motion accounts for random distribution such that a state of equilibrium is achieved in which each human particle obtains maximal yet equal distance to all other human particles - establishing so called personal space. Removal of any or several of the human particles, such as particles disembarking, will result in redistribution of remaining human particles until equilibrium is regained.

Experiment with the parameters by decreasing the distance between you and another particle and see what happens. I am currently working on a theory that combines the Ideal Gas Law with the Human Particle Theory. Will post the results right after I find those funky beans from SO #1

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I have written a lot about my belly - series of poems dedicated to it. I happen to like my belly. Always have Oh, I know it's not what ...